The building is done! Finally, you can get settled into your brand new custom home in Northern Colorado. You’ve been anxiously awaiting this day since we first began the planning stages and now it i…Read More
Classic Custom Builders and its sister company, Spencer Masterpiece Homes, have been recognized as home building leaders.
Fine workmanship and innovative designs have garnered the company widespread recognition and a host of awards. Classic Custom Builders won the prestigious Pacesetter Award in Customer Service from National Custom Home Magazine. They have earned 27 “Best of” awards from Northern Colorado Region Parade of Homes and Most Efficient Home of the New Millennium from E-star of Colorado. In 2001, Spencer Masterpiece Homes swept the Parade of Homes “Best of” awards in the over $500,000 category.
Recognized leaders in design, energy conservation, and customer service, Classic Custom Builders number among the most original homebuilding companies in Northern Colorado.
The awards speak for themselves:
- Home Builders Association of Northern Colorado
- Parade of Homes – 2005 Best Interior Design ($700,000 – $1,000,000)
- Home Builders Association of Northern Colorado Sales and Marketing Council
Best Web Site – 2005 (Golden Hammer Superintendent – Andy Dahmer, Golden Hammer – Superintendent – Scott Ochwat)
- National Custom Home magazine’s “Pacesetter Award in Customer Service”
- Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for ethical business practices
- Named “Most Energy Efficient Home of the New Millennium” by E-Star of Colorado
- Numerous Parade of Homes “Best of” awards in the Northern Colorado region
- Spencer Masterpiece Homes swept all of the “Best of…” awards in the 2001 Northern Colorado Parade of Homes category for homes priced over $500,000.
Ray Spencer, Classic Custom Builders’ owner, is a member of:
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- NAHB’s “Builder 20 Club, the Monuments,” a peer review group
- NAHB’s local affiliate, Home Builders Association of Northern Colorado (HBANC)
- NAHB’s National Sales and Marketing Council
- NAHB’s National Remodeler’s Council TM