In our last blog post, we discussed two of the major benefits of building a custom home in retirement: you can downsize, and you can customize the home to your unique needs. However, there are numerou…Read More
Our Design-Build Process
Classic Custom Builders’ products have been described as luxury homes where “astonishing beauty meets effortless living.” The same could be said about Classic Custom Builders and their partners, as they offer a transparent collaborative, and seamless building process to support homeowners as they build their dream home from scratch, on their own piece of land, or customize one of Classic Custom Builders’ platforms. Building a luxury home has never been so approachable. Not only does Ray strive to understand the wants and needs of clients’ lifestyles throughout the process, he also surrounds homeowners with professionals who make the process as efficient as possible, and even fun.
HAVING BUILT HUNDREDS OF HOMES IN THE LOCAL AREA OVER THE YEARS, we’ve been recognized by our peers, both locally and nationally. But nothing gives us more satisfaction than the look on our customer’s face once they step across the threshold of their new home. It’s why we work so hard – start to finish. And it’s the reason we’ve built such a solid reputation.
WE START WITH A WELL DESIGNED FLOOR PLAN and the best list of options on the market, then add your thoughts and your lifestyle. If you have an idea, we will make it happen.
OUR STANDARD FEATURES ARE ANYTHING BUT STANDARD. In fact, many of our standards are considered custom features by most builders.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLIENTS REALLY DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE. We look at our satisfied customers, the neighborhoods we’ve built in and, of course, the custom homes we’ve built as the ultimate proof of this commitment. We invite you to meet our team. They’re ready to meet your needs. So let’s take your ideas and start building together.
- Recipient of Northern Colorado “Builder of the Year” award
- Recipient of over 30 Parade of Homes “Best of ” awards
- Recipient of E-Star Colorado “Most Energy Efficient Home of the New Millennium” award
- Recipient of national “Pacesetter Best Customer Service” award
- Member of national “Builder 20 Club,” an elite peer group
- Ray Spencer is a past President and Director of the Home Builders Association
- We’ve built over 600 homes in the local area over the past 17 years
- “E-Star” of Colorado (energy efficiency) Builder
- “Total Kohler” (top quality plumbing fixtures) Builder
- “Total Merillat” (high-quality cabinets) Builder
Other examples of specification differences:
- TJI “Silent” Floor framing system is standard
- Upgraded carpet and #1 solid oak at entry and kitchen/nook are standard
- Painted large profile trim (4-1/2″ base and 3-1/4″ casing) is standard
- Largest pre-priced option list in the market
- “Can do” approach to customization requests…”Anything is possible”
Attention to Detail
- You will meet the team responsible for getting your home built and helping you through the building process prior to the start of construction.
- Site considerations such as topography, views, sun exposure, etc. will be discussed and taken into account before locating your home on the lot.
- Selection categories will be as wide or as narrow as you want them to be and experts in each area will help you make informed decisions.
- Long-standing relationships with our suppliers and tradespeople ensure the quality and schedule of your home, and your satisfaction, is high-priority.
- You will have access to an interior designer for color and coordination issues.
- Construction of your home will be managed by one construction manager to make sure that there are no surprises.
- You will have a one-year builder warranty for defects that appear after closing.
- 95% of the homes in our last project closed with no outstanding walk-thru items.
- We have a full-time quality control manager whose primary focus is to resolve any post-closing issues promptly.
- Many items in your home have extended warranties. You will be given a book at closing containing relative information.
- We finish basements and do other remodel work for our customers.