Attention To Detail
HAVING BUILT HUNDREDS OF HOMES IN THE LOCAL AREA OVER THE YEARS, we've been recognized by our peers, both locally and nationally. But nothing gives us more satisfaction than the look on our customer's face once they step across the threshold of their new home. It's why we work so hard - start to finish. And it's the reason we've built such a solid reputation.
WE START WITH A WELL DESIGNED FLOOR PLAN and the best list of options in the market, then add your thoughts and your lifestyle. If you have an idea, we can make it happen.
OUR STANDARD FEATURES ARE ANYTHING BUT STANDARD. In fact, many of our standards are considered custom features by most builders.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLIENTS REALLY DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE. We look at our satisfied customers, the neighborhoods we've built in and, of course, the homes we've built as the ultimate proof of this commitment. We invite you to meet our team. They're ready to meet
your needs. So let's take your ideas and start building together.
- Recipient of Northern Colorado "Builder of the
- Recipient of over 30 Parade of Homes "Best of "
- Recipient of E-Star Colorado "Most Energy Efficient
Home of the New Millennium" award
- Recipient of national "Pacesetter – Best Customer
- Member of national "Builder 20 Club," an elite
- Ray Spencer is a past President and Director of the Home
- We’ve built over 600 homes in the local area over the past
- "E-Star" of Colorado (energy efficiency) Builder
- "Total Kohler" (top quality plumbing fixtures)
- "Total Merillat" (high quality cabinets) Builder
- Other examples of specification differences:
- TJI "Silent" Floor framing system is standard
- Upgraded carpet and #1 solid oak at entry and kitchen/nook are standard
- Painted large profile trim (4-1/2" base and 3-1/4" casing) is standard
- Largest pre-priced option list in the market
- "Can do" approach to customization
requests..."anything is possible"
- You will meet the team responsible for getting your home built and helping you through the building process prior to the start of construction.
- Site considerations such as topography, views, sun exposure, etc. will be discussed and taken into account before locating your home on the lot.
- Selection categories will be as wide or as narrow as you want them to be and experts in each area will help you make informed decisions.
- Long standing relationships with our suppliers and trades people insure the quality and schedule of your home and your satisfaction is high priority.
- You will have access to an interior designer for color/coordination issues.
- Construction of your home will be managed by one construction manager.
- You will have a one-year builder warranty for defects that appear after closing.
- 95% of the homes in our last project closed with no outstanding walk-thru items.
- We have a full time quality control manager whose primary focus is to resolve any post closing issues promptly.
- Many items in your home have extended warranties. You will be given a book at closing containing relative information.
- We finish basements and do other remodel work for our customers.
© Copyright 2003-2017 Classic Custom Builders, Inc.
All rights reserved.